Welcome to the booking area for Teddy Cottage.
Choose your dates and click on them to book. Only dates in green are available to book.
Add your discount code and click Apply. This takes your booking cost to zero, then click on payment. No payment is necessary – Clicking on process payment will add your booking to our calendar.
Put your feet up. Your dates will be yellow in our calendar. This means they are held for you while we check availability across all channels.
Your booking confirmation will follow shortly.
We are so happy to be busy offering respite but we hate letting people down with availability so apologies if there is a bit of a wait!
Lastly, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don’t end up in your spam folder.Next Section
Booking your break is simple follow these steps
Check calendar for availability
Choose your dates – those in green
Add your discount code – for no fee
Click on process payment
Your booking will be added to our calendar
Your dates will turn yellow. We are checking availability across calendars
Your booking confirmation will follow shortly
Check calendar for availabilty
Choose your dates – those in green
After Umbrage is pleased to offer you, as an unpaid carer of someone with a life-limiting condition and/or recently bereaved a free respite break for up to four nights.
Our respite breaks are for a maximum of four nights which includes your arrival and departure day.
If you are a Carer you can come for two stays and one stay for a bereavement.
- Step One: Download our Application Form – one form is for a carer stay and one is for a bereavement stay.
- Step Two: Fill in the form, get it stamped by your GP, a hospice or charity, or care worker.
- Step Three: Send it to us by post to the address on the form. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org as a pdf file or take a clear photo. Once we have received your completed application form we will be in contact with you to choose your dates to stay. Please make sure you supply your email address (we never share your details with anyone).
We will email you to say we have received your form and supply you with details on how to book your break.
As your stay is a respite break and not a holiday, we understand that you may sometimes need to cancel. If this is the case, all we ask is that you let us know as soon as possible so we can offer your dates to another Carer.
If you need to rearrange your stay at the cottage, please let us know as soon as you can. We will cancel your stay with no charge.
If you wish to rebook you will need to reapply – steps 1-3 above.
For carers the maximum is two stays of up to four nights. For a bereavement, it is one stay for up to four nights. For carers wishing to make another booking we need a new application form for every stay.
No. It is a converted farm building with steps up to the front door and the bathroom is on the first floor. Here is a short video of the cottage: https://afterumbrage.org.uk/the-cottages/
- Choose your dates and click on them to book. Only dates in green are available to book.
- Add your discount code and click Apply. This takes your booking cost to zero and then click on payment. No payment is necessary – Clicking on process payment will add your booking to our calendar.
- Put your feet up. Your dates are now held in our calendar for you while we check availability across all channels.
- Your booking confirmation will follow shortly.
- Please note that your stay is not confirmed until you have received our confirmation email