As you may know, the London Marathon ballot results were released recently. As a result, we’ve been busy sourcing events for those runners seeking an alternative race to take on in 2022. There are fundraising events for runners and those seeking an adrenaline rush. There is something for everyone.
We’ve been in touch with our partner, Run 4 Charity to offer you as much choice as possible.
So, please see below a list of events for runners – and those less serious runners. They are all available to register for. Simply follow the links provided and visit our page devoted to fundraising events on our website regularly for updates and ideas.
Calendar of events
- Paris – 3rd April
- Manchester – 3rd April
- Goodwood Circuit – 3rd April
- Brighton – 10th April
- Dorney, Buckinghamshire – 24th April
- Reading – 3rd April
- Barcelona – 3rd April
- Wimbledon Common – 10th April
- Cannock Chase Running Festival – 10th April
- Gateshead – 1st May
- Milton Keynes Rocket 5k – 1st May
Look out for future Virtual Events like these that have been running during March. They are a great option to get involved.
- The Great Charity Run
- The Everest Challenge
- The Big Step Challenge
- Inflatable 5k – Derby on 2nd April, Exeter on 23rd April, Norfolk on 7th May and Kent on 21st May.
- For those seeking an adrenline rush: Bungee Jumps available in Whitby, Manchester and London in December 2022.
This is just a taste of what is available. Have a browse online at Run 4 Charity and we will keep our website up to date with ideas going forward. Visit regularly to get ideas. We’d be delighted if you could support us too.